Aug 16, 2008

Party Pics

This beautiful gal is Jennifer the hairdresser, cakemaker and it all rolled into one! You'll see in a moment that she did a fantastic job! She also helped host so I was free to be photographer! (oh, and I'm wearing her dress!)This is my mentor and friend - and boss too, Mrs. Linda. She's our senior pastor's wife and she's been an absolute inspiration to me! (and she doesn't like having her picture made, so kudos to her for being a good sport!)
These gals are neighbors and close friends - side by side all the time, Danielle and Heather. They help me with the kids so often, Sare and E go to Danielle's house, but most of the time Heather goes over to help. I'm so appreciative. Oh, and a ton of the party supplies came from Danielle, she used to own a party supply store!

This lovely gal is one of Sarah's friends parents and pretty new to our church. She and her hubby are getting baptized tomorrow, yay!!

Here's Sare right before she blew out the candles on her sandcastle cake.
Here she is giving it her all, it was tough because she was at least a foot and a half from her little face, so she had to be really windy!!
She was pretty proud of herself when she finally got it!
This was her single bite of the hula girl cake that Jennifer made. Oh, but it was SO YUMMY. (I snitched a bite too) Notice her pink nails. :) I love the details.
And this is Baby Mallory, you may remember her from a previous photo shoot. She's grown a bit! I just love this baby because she reminds me so much of my own babies. I could just zerbert on her cheeks all day if they'd let me! :)
We wound up putting the kids out on quilts with their food, having a carpet picnic in the garage. The girls are oon the pink one, the boys on the blue, of course!
This group was staying dry. That's my friend Tiffany on the left, she left before I thought of taking individual pictures with the gals. :(

I told you, these two girls are always together! :)
This is the group of kids. They didn't really cooperate with the camera, but that's cool, it was more important that they were enjoying themselves.
The birthday girl really enjoyed this caterpillar until it met it's untimely end. Someone accidently ripped it's head off. Oops.
Faith is secretly a mermaid. (don't tell anyone)
Eli had a blast. He's gotten so much braver this summer!
This is Sare's friend and classmate, Madison. She's adorable! (also from the Danley shoot)
The kids loved jumping off the board.
Sarah's special hula cake.
Sarah and Mrs. Jennifer with her beautiful cake.
Sarah and Faith. That was Sare's special birthday outfit, she was pretty psyched about it.
Pastor and Linda - they were so gracious to share their home. This was at the beginning of the party and you can see it was looking pretty grim out!
Eli and his posse. left to right - Isaiah, Eli, Grant.
The birthday girl in her Fancy Nancy hat, I found on clearance at Target.
Me and my special kiddos.
Eli got a few birthday surprises too!
Including a special cake from Mrs. Jennifer. Recognize the robots?

No comments: