Aug 27, 2008

AM pictures

Ok, so day three of school we were actually ready a little early today. And Sare looke so cute, we decided to whip out the camera again. She and E both got much needed hair cuts yesterday. We won't call these retakes, but they were super cute.

I liked this one of E and S - but they both look so serious, it's humorous.I love this one of Sarah and her daddy. Too bad about the truck in the background. I noticed it as I took it but decided the shot was worth the truck. She doesn't hold a pose for more than 2 seconds. And no, I'm not exagerrating. Two seconds on a good day. You are praying on exposure, cause by the time you've set it, she's on to something else. punk.
I love this shot of us. I can finally see how people say she looks like me.
And this one is really neat, even though Rob accidently shot in manual and didn't know to change any of the settings, I realized it right after he took this first photo. I decided to share it anyway because I really like the expressions. Plus, it's nice to be reminded once in a while that I'm going pro for a reason, right? Maybe even too that he can't do everything better than I can. te hee.

1 comment:

Tiffany Partin said...

Very cute pics, and at least you can fix the one Rob took in Photoshop!