Aug 13, 2008

Schlitterbahn










We gave the words 'family fun' all new meaning on Monday.  As grumpy as I was about spending the money, I'm so glad we did!  The kids had a blast, and Eli and Sare seemed to enjoy themselves too.  :)  Naw, we rode a ton of rides as a family.  That Sarah is fearless.  We did drops and spins and darkness and she took it all in stride and screamed for more.  Eli rode the cliffhanger - where you drop off the side down a vertical chute and loved it.  We were there from shortly after ten am till almost close - at eight pm.  And I didn't even get burned, guess I'm finally a Texan, eh?

The coolest part is that we went with my hairstylist/friend/cake maker extroidinaire, Jennifer and her family.  We had such a good time sharing responsibility for our kids and just hanging out/chatting in the slide lines.  I totally recommend going on an outing like this with a friend, it really made it fun and we all lasted longer.  Definitely got our money's worth!

No comments: