Apr 16, 2007

be proud


I scrapbooked today. Long story short, I show up for my dreaded oral surgery and they've misplaced my appointment so I had to reschedule for next week. Grrr. But it turned out to be a wonderful thing, because I gained an entire extra day. Now how often can a person say that?? I decided that God must have really wanted me to have a day off (or at least an afternoon) so I holed up in my studio and played. It was soooo fun!! I did this page from Refresh, which I love, and I'm finishing up a second fun page as soon as I'm done here. It feels good to get back in touch with me. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna,
I love getting a post from you on my blog! I keep up with yours on a regular basis as well. I would love to be able to email each other but I can seem to find out how to do so without just getting your email directly from you. Or I think that if you just email me from the link on our website it will come straight to me and then I can respond privately.
Tavianna