Apr 19, 2007

shopping

Brandi and I hit the mall tonight and I shopped myself silly. Between Rob's ordination service, the Mother Daughter Banquet and Kimmie's wedding, I was in dire need of some new dressy threads. I found this sweet little number at Rue21. I know, it's green, but it's so stinking cute on. I figured it would be perfect for the banquet. I'm so excited!! And then we went to Kohl's and I found a super adorable black and white floral number that will be great for ordination. Couldn't find a picture of it for you, but they are pretty fun. I'll probably let Kimmie pick which one to wear to her wedding. It's been so long since I really shopped, and Brandi was so much fun to shop with! I also picked up two new tops from Delia's, which may very well be my new favorite place to shop. :) I'm having trouble deciding which shirt to wear to the concert tomorrow night. What a problem to have! Yee!

No comments: