Apr 2, 2007

date night





We owe Brittany a big thanks tonight. She took our kids last minute while we escaped for a date. It was incredible. We ran over to the Mills and hopped on some go-carts for a great race. Super fun. Then we enjoyed a quiet dinner at Tony Roma's (kudos to me for trying something new!). After that we hit the Gap for new jeans and headed home. It was just good to spend some quality time together.
I had a rough dentist appointment this morning. Turns out that they hadn't seen everything the first time they did a treatment plan and I have some big obstacles ahead of me. The old genes aren't helping me out this time. Sometimes I wonder if it would just be easier to pull 'em all and get dentures. grrr. Anyhoo, I kept repeating last weeks verse in my head over and over during the drilling (my least favorite part)
"Call on me in times of trouble, I will deliver you and you will glorify me!" Psalm 50:15

That verse set me free today. Dentist appointments are times of trouble for me. Anyhoo, I'm hoping this is all worth it, I can totally tell a difference in the color of my teeth in the past week. cool.

No comments: