Apr 7, 2007

poo

I HATE that my blog has fallen to the bottom on my priority list lately.

It's too important to me to let it slip out of my life. I promise.

I almost posted a picture of a piece of poop floating in the toilet today. Seriously. You would be looking at it now if my daughter hadn't flushed it down the drain before I could grab my camera. It was a picture worthy moment. Sarah poo-ed on the potty for the very first time. I nearly danced - I was so excited. The end is near - soon and very soon I will have bought my last diaper. ever. wow. I was uber-proud. Sarah got ice cream AND sherbet. (at two different points in the day)
It's been a pretty good day. A very busy couple of weeks. I am exhausted. I can't wait until after my dental apt. on Monday and after we do school to just collapse and do nothing!! Unfortunately, I have to wait until then. Rob's mom and new husband, Charlie and Rob's step-brother, Josh, decided to join us for Easter weekend, which is awesome and we are having a great time, but am really looking forward to some down time with Rob, we've been so insanely busy lately. I've been really thankful that we went go-carting last Monday, cause otherwise we wouldn't have spent any time together all week. and that would have stunk, cause I love Rob! Anyhoo, I've got a phone call to make and a sunday school lesson to plan. Catch you later! No poo photos today, but maybe you'll luck out tomorrow!! :)

No comments: