Apr 14, 2007

new pages



I finally found some time to scrapbook. It's actually sad that my priorities today are that out of whack. My house is a mess and I messed around in my studio instead, which is also a mess now. :) I just decided I needed some down time today. Rob let me sleep in until 10:30am. It was amazing, the rain was pouring down and the train went by every once in a while, just perfect sleeping weather. Rob kept the kids occupied too - Sat. am cartoons makes the whole family happy. So then when I finally got up I lost my 12 hour long struggle with the flu that Sarah has. Not too bad, just a real churny stomach and I never want to be too far from the bathroom. :) Speaking of bathroom, Sarah has been doing really well with her potty training - except for number 2. I think that's hard when your sick though, you don't have as much er, uh, control as when you aren't sick. So maybe we'll really work on that next week.
So I'm ignoring my house today and hoping that I feel better tomorrow and can deal with cleaning up the house then. I kind of have too because we have company coming on Tuesday and I have a molar being removed on Monday. grrr. If you think of me Monday at noon, please pray for me because I am a giant coward when it comes to high powered drills and dentists!!1 :
Well, we are off to fight the crowds at Walmart for a few early Sunday edition papers. And yes, it's totally worth it!

No comments: