Apr 30, 2007

self challenge

Feeling slow lately. This stupid tooth ordeal has taken up too much of my life. I'm ready for something new. I need to get up tomorrow morning and get on my bike for some time with God. Doesn't that sound fantastic?? So, I'm challenging myself. Someone hold me accountable, will ya??

Big weeks coming up. Heading out to Springfield, MO again this weekend for Kimmie's bridal shower (awwww) and really looking forward to spending time with her. Hoping to catch Elsie's new line at my favorite scrapbook store too. We shall see. :) Then I come to Sunday (which is always a challenge) and The Fam is coming on Monday night sometime. Looking forward to chilling with them (and shopping with Mom) but the Mother Daughter Banquet will probably be looming over my head a bit. Honestly, I think it will be a blast, just a lot of responsibility on my little shoulders. :) Oh, and I almost forgot, next week is our 9th anniversary. Yay us! The week after that I turn (gasp) 28 and the week beyond that is District Council, where Rob will officially be recognized as a Reverend. Pretty cool. Attendence is mandatory. hee hee. Like we'd miss that! :) So the next few weeks will be busy but fun and I'm all for fun!

Oh, and I'm still in love with the grocery game. I could never go back. I shopped three stores tonight, spent $14. I bought 2 standard pillows, 2 bottles OPI nail polish, 2 cans Planters Cashews (Eli's fave), 3 boxes of Nabisco cookies, 3 packages of Energizer 8-pack batteries, 1 Mega bag Huggies diapers, 2 childrens toothbrushes, a bag of Gardettos and a chocolate bar. Yep, it was fun! :)

Well, I need to get to bed if I'm going to make my date in the morning. Toodles.

No comments: