Apr 8, 2007

Happy Easter!






Easter has long been one of my favorite holiday. I'm always in awe of what my savior did for me, and countless others too. I'm continually amazed when I take the time to focus on His sacrifice. wow.

Great day here in our household. We had a good turn out for Sunday School (which always tickles me) and then service was wonderful too. We enjoyed having Rob's mom + here and also my cousin Sara and her family too. I'm so thankful for Sara and her friendship over the past twenty some years. There is (and always has been) a five year age gap and you would just never know it because it's never made any difference to her. I love that about her. Plus we just have a blast together. :) The kids played like crazy and they loved the easter egg hunt after church. It was a bit nippy, but these things don't last very long, so it was ok. I snapped a bunch of pictures, it was pretty fun.

But now I am ready to die on my couch and pretend that I don't have a dentist appt. in the am. (grrrr.)

No comments: