Jun 13, 2006


Can I get your opinion???

I'm considering a new bike. I'm looking at one at Target that is very similar to this. Rob says it's an old lady bike. I think it looks very comfortable. I consider what I do on my bike - which is try to keep up with Rob and lug a 25 pound toddler around in her bike seat. I know the bike seat won't be forever, but I really like the idea of being more comfortable on the bike - not the silly racing handlebars - they hurt my back so much. Rob says he doesn't want to be seen with me on this bike, but I think I would last longer on rides because it's more comfortable (longer handlebars, wider seat) and be more apt to use it. Totally could use some comments here, please weigh in. thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so going to laugh at you if you are really buying a new bike with your amazon money. :) I'm thinking you will get fiestaware when you are like 65. Just my input. :)

I can kinda see a little old lady resemblance with the bike... but nothing bad... its a bike. It looks comfortable. I say go for it.

Anonymous said...

How about just a new pair of handlebars and a better seat for the bike youhave?