Jun 8, 2006



Long day. Long week.

And it's only Thursday.

I really hurt my hand the other day, scraping wallpaper in Eli's room. grrr. Still not done. Maybe tomorrow, if my wrist isn't killing me.

Missionettes went to the Firehouse last night, with some Royal Rangers. They all had a great time. The firemen were wonderful, even letting our kids run the hose, which they thought was awesome, of course.

Rob let me sleep in this morning. Great sleep. So much so that I'm anxious to go find some more, considering it's 10:38 and my kids have been criminally insane all day.

I made some videos for expotv.com today. Trying to score some Amazon.com gift cards. Plus, it's just fun to be on tv. :)

We went on a bike ride first thing this morning. It's really a great way to start your day. I highly recommend it. Kyndal and I walked this evening too. It's probably the most excercise I've gotten since Paris. But I love it, I feel great, definitely want to keep it up. Rob and I are going on a bike date tomorrow night w/out the kids. I have to laugh, I used to ride bikes with Rob Sevening in jr. high. Fifteen years later and I'm riding bikes with Rob again. hee hee. Actually, my Rob and I rode when I was in college a lot. I'm so glad we are getting back to that.

Lots of catch up to play tomorrow. Gibbler is thinking about swinging in for a visit. YAY!!

No comments: