Jun 29, 2006

challenge:what is your dream summer vacation?

Another 2peas challenge. If you don't ever look at that site, you really should. It's so much fun! Lots of inspiration on there.

Anyhoo. My dream summer vacation? I don't really think of summer as the time to travel. I would rather go places when it's not quite so hot. And truly, I got to take my dream vacation earlier this year, when I went to France with my mom and sister. I'd like to go back with Rob, but it was awesome to see it and I don't think Rob would want to run as hard as we did - he likes to chill more than that.

But if we could go anywhere?? I don't know. Mexico sounds fun. I'd really like to see the Mayan ruins. I've always wanted to take a cruise too. And I really, REALLY want to take the kids to Disneyworld. But at this point I can't see us ever affording it! Oh well.

No comments: