Jun 5, 2006

WOOHOO!!!!!

My husband ROCKS! He just set up the cable in my office so I've blasted into the 21st century in there. As it stands today, I can surf the web, listen to my iRiver (headphones or speakers) and NOW watch tv while I work!! So stinking exciting!

I'm sure that doesn't sound life changing to most people, but I live in a world dictated by little people who hog my tv all day long - insisting on PBS when and if the thing is on. The tv in the office is ALL MINE and I'm half tempted to block PBS out so they don't even try!! So now I can watch Dr. Phil and Oprah while Sarah is sleeping, or even the news in the morning, I used to like watching the Today show, but now it's Barney or some such nonsense. Plus, I can see and hear the tv from the kitchen, so I can have it on while I'm cooking or doing dishes. Pretty darn exciting.

No comments: