Jun 23, 2006




Three pictures for you today...

The first two are pictures of my bathroom curtain - which so totally doesn't look like the one pictured on Target.com. I actually don't really like it - or at least don't love it - but it's such a perfect match of the first three rooms of my house I am at a loss.

Weigh in, will ya?

(please note that the bathroom color is yet to be determined, it will not be that nasty yellow-esque for much longer. Oh, no, it's days are numbered!)

My videos are up on Expotv.com too. Check em out. Just waiting for my second giftcard now to order another slew of fiestaware and a dustbuster. I find that hilarious, just for the record.

And I feel the need to mention that I got in an accident with Kyndal last night. It was just in the parking lot at Cracker Barrel, no damage, no one was hurt. But it was funny! That sounds mean, but there were just various personalities involved and I have since decided that Kyndal leads a charmed life. :)

No comments: