Aug 5, 2006





catching up??

Yeah, not so sure about that. We've got a heavy weekend - Rob's prepping for his credentialing test on Monday. It makes me sad, because he obviously graduated Bible College - not sure why they have to test them too. I'm praying hard for him because he doesn't have much time to cram between now and then. We are looking forward to a youth pool party this afternoon, I think it will be fun.

Oh, and I need to tell you how awesome Lori is. I was up in the night with Sarah so I didn't get to go garage saling with Lori early this morning - but Lori brought home this kitchen set for us to give Sarah for her birthday. It cost $5!!! So, Lori pretty much rocks in my book at this point. And Jay's making us waffles for lunch. mmmmmm.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Darling photos! Please o please post some new layouts on twopeas!!! Tehe, Karen :)