Aug 31, 2006




happy feet

I found these this this morning. I tried to be a good girl and restrain myself - but Rob agreed - they were the last pair and I had to have them. (grin) Oh my kelly green shoes. They'll only go with EVERYTHING in my wardrobe. At least nearly everything. I had almost successfully talked myself into walking away, but payless was having a BOGO event and we had found the cutest brown and pink strawberry shortcake mary janes for Sarah. They were insanely expensive, but this way it was like they were both 25% off. Plus, I just got paid for more Expo TV reviews - so I just used that money to completely and thoroughly justify it for both of us. Every girl *needs* totally cute shoes. I tried to find here shoes online here, but no luck. I'll take a photo later for you, they are to die for. Even Rob said she had to have them!
So we are one step closer to being ready for fall. Eli is nearly there, I have to go through his winter stuff, but I think most of it will work. Sarah has nearly nothing, she's grown so much. But I'm finding she is SUPER hard to shop for, being so round and short. I've returned most everything I've bought for her, and lately with this cooler weather she has nothing to wear. Next week we are going shopping for her, it can't wait too much longer.
We spent the morning out with Sarah, Rob took the day off and we ran to the mall for shoes and a set of 'books of the bible' markers for me. We had lunch at Mama Mia's - a tiny little mom and pop italian place we love in Wood River. It was just a nice quiet paced morning, I loved it.
I'm still really struggling with this cold and not winning, unfortunately. And even more unfortunately, Sarah picked it up, so she's pretty cranky now.
Oh, the other two pictures. One is my new fun hair-do. I got it cut a few weeks ago, and it's ok, but yesterday I discovered wearing it like this and I love it! Also, the hat. Katelyn made it for me - I wore hers at camp a bunch (to keep my hairline from burning again) and she and Rob loved the way it looked, so she made me my own! I love that she signed it!!
Off to play in my studio if I don't decide that a nap is more important. details. :) Happy Thursday!

No comments: