Aug 19, 2006


My Angels

Kind of a funny title, considering the evening I've had with our children tonight. Oh well. They looked angelic in this particular picture. Totally picked the box up and chucked it out the window on this layout. Wings? Crazy cocentric lines? yeah, I've lost my artistic mind. But it was fun. Especially when you add some canvas flowers and rhinestones. I'm all over the rub-on swirl on the bottom - that's new Basic Grey. Oh, Lori, you are sooo going to want to go to the Alton store, she got in a lot of new FUN stuff. Makes me want to scrapbook real bad. :) I just filled my card there too, so I'm up for a seven dollar trip any time! :) Anyhoo, finally used my red lead glitter, now I can justify the orange! Laura was over this afternoon to play - we had a good time, as you can probably see! Boxes are for cowards.

No comments: