Aug 26, 2006




happy saturday

Used to be Saturday was one of my favorite days. Anymore I'm pretty anti-saturday. Rob generally has to work, either finishing his sermon or worship slides or we have an event. Today we have both. But we did squeeze in some time together this morning and I'm thankful for that.
I've gotten a lot done today, which is good since I've generally been a huge slacker lately. Nae brought over Sarah's birthday gifts, some jewelry, a couple dolls and a barbie car. Sarah was pretty enthused. She put on her tu-tu and twirled for Nae. I, of course, had to take some pictures. Nae and Jim are some of the wonderful people here that love our kids. We are super blessed.
Well, off to get ready for tonight. We have Cribz at Kyndal's, but Nettie's coming here to watch our kids, so I need to hurry up and undig out the living room. tehee.
Oh, and I almost forgot. We were headed to the Christian bookstore and Walmart this morning when we saw an old van driving down the road with an airconditioning unit sticking out the back. Eli says - and I quote - "I wish we had an air conditioner in our car." Ha ha. Rob and I busted up!! I just pictured our Intrepid headed down the highway with a 5200 btu window air hanging out the passenger's side. SOOO wish I had my camera with so you could picture this too, we were just dying, this van was a decrepit old thing mostly rusted out and the driver had the window down despite the air conditioner. I guess it goes to prove the old saying - grass is always greener. very funny.

1 comment:

Angela said...

LOVE the A/C story! Great pictures!