Aug 17, 2006

just cause I haven't done one in a while and I'm in that mood.

(should totally be in bed right now. details, right?)
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
I've never really thought about it. I've always wanted to live near water. Maybe Lake Michigan??

2. What's your favorite article of clothing?
Gap t-shirts

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
Rob. (that sums it up)

4. What's the last CD that you bought?
ooh, bad about cds. Really addicted to limewire. my bad. Probably United We Stand was the last thing I bought.

5. Where's your favorite place to be?
My studio, creating to loud music.

6. Where is your least favorite place to be?
funeral homes. creepy.

7. What's your favorite place to be massaged?
I like it when Rob strokes my hair away from my face. goofy, but intimate.

8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
both. Physically strong and and emotional tank somedays. :)

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
sometime between 5 and 8 am, depending on my little curly-haired alarm.

10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
my brand new shiney stove!!

11. What makes you really angry?
christians that don't act like christians. way to ruin it for everyone!

12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
I can play an instrument, the flute, but I don't. And I've always wanted to take piano lessons. But I think my massive carpal tunnel might hold me back. :)

13. Favorite color?
I would be much to afraid to offend the other colors! (I *heart* color) Not a big fan of black though.

14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV?
SUV only because car seats are a necessity. I really like our family sedan though.

15. Do you believe in an afterlife?
yes, and I'm sure Jesus does too!

16. Favorite children's book?
Tumble Bumble by Felicia Bond. And all Sandra Boynton's books are fabulous too.

17. What is your favorite season?
I love them all for different reasons. But summer in St. Louis is testing my limits.

18. What is your least favorite household chore?
Chores are non-issues. Such is life.

19. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
ability to create more time - to get things done and energy to do things with.

20. If you have a tattoo, what is it?
only if you consider my moles to be God's tatoos!

21. Can you juggle?
children and household tasks is all.

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
Gary Prize. He was just a super wise man.

23. What's your favorite day?
I have to laugh because the person before me said 'sunday, because it's relaxing.' ha ha ha. My favorite is whatever day Rob takes off because I always miss him and I love spending time with him more than anyone else on the face of this earth. And woohoo, tomorrow is his day off!

24. What's in the trunk of your car?
a stroller, four waterguns, jumper cables, a white board and probably several old and crusty cheerios. Why, what's in yours??

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
eh. How 'bout ChickfilA?

No comments: