Aug 14, 2006





a princess, a tu-tu and a very happy birthday party

Saturday was the big day. Sadly my cousin and her family couldn't make it up for the party, her little boy was sick. But Kim was here and the Camiolos, so that was very cool in itself. I was super excited that my mom's package had come the day before. She had made Sarah a pink and purple tu-tu. Sarah has practically lived in it since we opened it!

Rob and Kim made us a wonderful salad for lunch (while I was decorating the cake w/ mono multi and modge podge - tehee). We did the cake thing and the present opening began. It was so fun to spoil her for one day of the year! :) She loved her kitchen! And all the accessories too.

The rest of our weekend was swamped as usual, but that's alright. I'm really looking forward to putting the finishing touches on my house in the days to come. And we have a dinner meeting tonight with another local youth pastor, so that should be fun and it's steak and shake! mmmmm.

No comments: