Aug 1, 2006

I'm posting already.

I have had a post ready to go since saturday afternoon, but due to computer issues I couldn't get it on here - but alas - here it is and worth the wait. I'm going to share some more camp pictures here.

Ah, camp. First off I just have to say I love our girls. We totally have quality kids in APEX. I was sad that more of them didn't choose to go to camp - only because it was so awesome. Three of our girls stayed in my room - along with 8 other campers. I got to know a lot of them quite well.

I could have done without Activity Director's Dream (which I aptly nicknamed ADD). We'd play a group relay game and run around and scream for an hour and a half each day. It was long and hot, but by the end all of my girls were really into it.

I enjoyed the swimming, the surf and turf, especially blooper kick ball. I even enjoyed the long lines for lunch, breakfast and dinner - only because it was great conversation time and a good chance to meet new people. But the best part was most definitey the services. And hanging with my girls. :)

Other than camp? It's been super busy. We picked up our kids on Saturday - made it home ok too. Sunday was super insane - being the last sunday of the month and all. We did camp night at church and it was well received. Yesterday I crashed. Today hasn't been much better, except that Laura came over to scrapbook this morning and that was fun. Now I'm waiting for Sarah to fall asleep so I can lay down for a nap. I'm still wiped from a week of camp.

We are thinking of going to Six Flags tonight for a few hours. This is the last week they are open late at night - and that is our favorite time to go, so we want to take advantage of it.

Well- having issues with blogger and photo uploads. I'll try again soon. Off to nappie.

No comments: