Mar 6, 2006

recovering.
What a long weekend. We had a youth rally on Friday night. It went well, I would even say 'awesome'. We really connected with our youth and more then half of them came up for prayer afterwards. I would catagorize the worship as 'angry worship' which I've never heard before. The singer was really good, but a bit too much angst for me, kind of felt like she was screaming at God. Now I love Doris O'Reardon as much as the next gal (lead singer of Cranberries) but not so much for worship. Saturday we had a membership class (joining HAG) in the am. Then I had four or five friends from the church come over to paint my kitchen, which is still in shambles. It will be a very long project, I have the first coat of red almost up, but need another gallon darker. Then there's trim and cabinets. Definitely the toughest room thus far, and it took 3 days to peel that paper. My stove is in the studio and the fridge is in the dining room. It's a mess. And I have a crazy 18 month old in my lap, so I'll have to finish this later. Just wanted to check in so you don't all think I died.

No comments: