Mar 7, 2006



so I have a gig now

It's so empowering. I can take pictures of anything anywhere and never run out of room on my camera. Very exciting. Me & Paris. We are going to have a blast! Anyhoo, in honor of my gig, I am posting some random pictures of the weekend.

The first is my kitchen in progress. It's really terrible right now. The color doesn't look too bad in the picture, but in real life it's valentine pink, and not working. So I'm off to Lowe's this morning (again) for a toilet seat, red paint, mirror tape and foam rollers. Fun, huh? I am actually very excited about the kitchen, if I could ever give it my full attention. I'm going to leave the upper cupboards open and paint the inside back walls a linen color, the rest white. Utilizing white trim too, this is just a primer over the awful lime green for now.

The second photo is Kim and I hanging at the Mills. I think she was in love! We had a cheezy photo booth picture taken too, but I forgot to scan it before she left. It got late. I'm sure she'll send me a copy, and I'll be sure to post it cause it's funny. We had a blast yesterday, checking out Crate & Barrel. Possibly Rob's and my new favorite store, right up there with IKEA for sure. I bought this popcorn bowl, the large family one, because we love popcorn and eat it all the time. Plus it will looks super cute in my new kitchen. And Kim found this juice glass and for $1.95 it was too inspiring to pass up. I know, I'm a freak. But at least I know what I like! We also visited World Market, such a cool Joe&Dory place. Found some giant red mixing bowls, so overdue for our kitchen.

I also scrapbooked last night with the gals at church. They are way into it already, I have this sinking feeling I've created a monster. :) I finished one super simple page, but it's so cute. I will take a picture later and put it up. Started two others. It felt good to create something other than a giant mess in my kitchen!

Think I'll hit Target this morning too. I need a few more small things for my trip. Off to check the weather in Paris today. Toodles!

No comments: