Mar 14, 2006

wrapping things up here

I've been a busy little beaver lately. That's why my blog's been so quiet. I'm just putting up finishing touches on my kitchen, and the verdict is LOVE IT. It's very bright and charming and fun. (like me?) Makes me want to cook again, something I've been badly neglecting.

Finally unearthed my studio today. Ahhhh. It felt good. I missed my space. Can't wait to get home and scrap some Paris pictures. Trying to decide if I'll paint the room right away or be totally inspired by my Paris trip and go hog wild scrapbooking.

No HOF news yet. Not that I could tell you if there was. But I'm on pins and needles every time the phone rings. My sister called a half an hour ago and I nearly peed my pants.

Picking up Mom tomorrow night. Can't wait to see her, it's been six months. The kids have grown. I've shrunk. I bought size four jeans tonight. (grinning like a cheshire cat) Now if I could just lose my baby roll I'd be hotter than I was in high school. details.

Watched a great movie last night. Elizabethtown. Fabulous. Still turning it over in my head. About to curl up with a cup of chamomile and put in Walk the Line. With the phone, right tight next to me. Lisa, you can call anytime now. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anna, I found Elizabethtown depressing (couln't take all of the death and dying stuff, have had too much of that in real life) but I really liked the end with the scrapbook. They should have made the entire movie based on a scrapbook, that was when it got good. Oh, wouldn't it be cool to do your Paris trip Album like that? Make it an instruction book for Rob so that when he goes there, he will relive the same trip that you took. You would have to take super-notes as you went but man, that would be sooo cool and I haven't seen that done either. Just an idea! Ha!!