Nov 16, 2007

getting ready





We head out for San Antonio in a few more hours. I'm so psyched. It's such a beautiful city with so much culture. Just a little different than Iowa. :) Youth Convention is going to be amazing because UNITED is doing worship, isn't that insane?? I'm a little bummed because my sinus problem has stolen my voice and it's going to be hard to be at a UNITED event with no voice, but I can praise God with my arms lifted high and my feet a-dancing, right? I sound better in my head than in real life anyway!
So this morning I am being lazy. I need to clean up my house for life groups on Sunday night and I need to work on Expo, but I'm just being a slacker.
So I'm posting a few photos from my test yesterday, I went back to Bayland Park to try and capture that shot of the bridge w/ a subject in front, but I've come to the conclusion that it's pretty much impossible to do at that time of day. I think it would work in the morning a lot better. I'm really excited for next week's photo shoots. I could potentially have three and a quick re-do of the bridge shot with Jennifer's family.

No comments: