Nov 18, 2007

maybe the best video ever

Eli and I watched this video this morning together. It's amazing! I bought the song on iTunes, but the video is seriously tempting. I've never bought a video for my iPod before. :) I love her facial expressions, her raspy voice, the color and how it's all colorful and retro! I also love when her feet dance when they have her up in the air. I love her blue sequins and how everyone disappears at the end. I even love how she skips 7 and 8 like they are totally ambivalent numbers. It's just so happy. I could really go for happy today!! Happy Sunday everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up silly girl. Jay walked by when I was watching the video and said "your friends scare me" and then walked away laughing. :)

antho said...

Yay! I scared someone today. cool!


and I'm surprised, you would think with Jay's artistic background he could appreciate good music videos...

details.