Nov 7, 2007

theLOFT







officially opens for service tonight. Rob and I spent all day there today, painting and assembling. This project that has taken over all of October and now into November has an end in sight. There are a couple of ceiling panels to put up and another fun green stripe to paint, but then the main room is done. We still want to paint our Visitor's Room and our hallway, but neither of those things should be one eighth what the actual sanctuary/living space was.
The photos are not from today, they've been taken along the process and I'm sorry for the quality. I will take some good ones before service tonight and post them when I get home. It looks amazing!! Rob and I are so pleased. It's definitely the coolest youth room we've ever been in. Especially for the size of our group, it's so liveable. I just feel uber blessed to be here and to be doing what we are doing with our lives. It's amazing!

No comments: