Nov 9, 2007

Unreal.




That is the word I would use to describe today. Tonight mostly. I am continually amazed lately at how I can wake up on any given day and think my life is going to be one way and by the end of the day I'm standing somewhere, experiencing something that I had no clue was even on the horizon.
Case in point... I watched TobyMac and Barlowgirl perform 20 feet in front of my face tonight. In the Freak Zone. wow. I took 292 photos/videos. I filled my memory card 3 different times and had to go back and delete pictures throughout the concert to create space for new, better photos. It was incredible.
Tobymac rocked my face off, I kid you not. I don't know how that man still operates at that energy level at his age (he's def. older than me and I couldn't keep up) but it was incredible. Such an entertainer, my goodness. I was amazed. And my girls were, well, my girls. I love the Barlow chicks, they are incredible. I really enjoyed hearing their hearts at lunch today and then getting to sit in with Toby tonight was pretty incredible too. Just a privileged day in my book. Jodi had an awesome time too. I've got tons of photos to upload, but they may have to wait till tomorrow, I'm pretty pooped.
Oh, and be praying for Eli. We have a pediatrician apt in the am for a funky rash/outbreak thing he has on his nose. Jodi (used to be a nurse) thinks it might be staff infection. I've heard about some new resistant strain right now, so I'm praying he'll be ok. either way I think we are going to have a low key day tomorrow. yay.

(the pictures I am sharing tonight - me and Jodi at the luncheon, the Barlowgirls, and me in front of the Barlowgirls)

No comments: