Jul 6, 2008

Last Post Of the Night


(at least I think so)

Isn't it funny when I blog in bursts like this??

I guess I just like having it all sorted out. Clears the clutter in my mind maybe.

This should have been my first post. Rob brought me home this goodie from church this morning. My friend Danielle found it at a garage sale (he hee - garbage sale) in Spring on Friday. She saw it and immediately thought of me. You've gotta love having friends like that, don't you?? She's awesome. Anyhoo, she thought it would be a fun prop for me. I totally agree. And she had the great idea of painting it a fun color. Now, I need a few suggestions, anybody got any good ones? I have soldier blue, bright red, bright yellow, and a few various shades of turquise in my garage. I was also thinking a limey/kelly green might be fun. I'm open though folks, surprise me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna,
If you're going to paint an ammunition crate, it's got to be Army Green. That's the only option.