Jul 28, 2008

Manic Monday

I love Mondays. A whole new week, filled with possibilities. But this is one of those weird weeks where you look out across it and you can see most every moment booked with a commitment and you have to wonder - how's that really going to look??

Today, for instance, we are headed to the grocery store - we are in dire need of most everything - milk and bread being most pressing. And then we are headed out to La Porte for the pool with my friend Jennifer and her kids. I haven't told the kids yet, because Sarah has been so hyper I don't know if I can even handle the excitement in the car just yet! :)

Then this afternoon I need to scramble to clean my house. My, it's bad. At 7pm we have all the church staff coming over for a meeting. That's just today.

It's going to be a fun day though. I've really wanted to spend more quality time with my kids this summer, so I'm glad to be scheduling some fun. That's about the only way it will happen around here.

No comments: