Jul 1, 2008

A Great Day


So today did not go as planned in any way shape or form, but it was still an awesome day. My hair appointment was postponed because my hairdresser's son was sick. boo. But I wound up going to H-town with Rob and a couple students. We hit Houston Camera Exchange - which is basically a photography lover's dream! I looked at the d300 (for fun), found a great album to put my customer preview portfolio in, and a lens hood for outdoor shots. I'm excited to put that puppy to the test in the morning! We also hit Guitar Center for the boys, which they loved. I hung out at Barnes and Noble for a while and then we all went back to Baytown. It was great. Me and my kids hung out at the library for a while then we had to skidaddle home for dinner guests. Ryan and Jodi came over and I pumped Ryan for camera information, it was really helpful and I'm so excited about my business all over again!!

Oh, and I conned Rob into taking this photo this morning. He was super annoyed with me, but it was worth it for the photo, don't you think? (I'm such a Nikon girl!)

No comments: