Jul 6, 2008

New Scrapbook Pages

Well, I finally paused in the house cleaning and child comforting long enough to scrapbook a tiny bit today. And wow, it was worth it.

First of all, I need to say that this one is a total lift from something I saw on 2peas, but it was so exciting, I had to try it! It was a lot of fun to do. And it honors my buddy Lori, who cleans house with me almost daily. Gotta love that!

And this one just fell out of my head. I found these cute letter stickers in the Target $ Spot the other day and the rest of it just plopped together. I have a confession, I've had my eye on this owl rub on for months. A few weeks ago my all-time favorite scrapbook store had everything on sale 40% off and I decided that I could stomach that price for this rub on. It was pretty inspiring, I basically did a paper piecing with it - so not my usual style. But he's happy and it is a fun and bright page. Plus I love that self-portrait I got in the car driving around the Iowa countryside last May. Not too often am I thrilled with a photo of myself.


So now, I'm just really in the mood to scrapbook. And I have about 8 pages planned from this afternoon. (it was a productive afternoon) so maybe tomorrow.... Well, I wouldn't want to jinx it!

No comments: