Jul 24, 2008

More fun Photos from the Weekend

of
WARNING!!

(this post is extremely picture heavy - sorry)

As promised, I finally am posting more of our six flags pics.

This is me (naturally) about to board my absolute favorite ride at Fiesta Texas - the Superman. It totally kicks the Batman's butt. I rode it three times and would have rode more if I could have convinced the others. But I did ride it at sunset the last time, and that was awesome because Fiesta is built in a rock quarry, so the sun on the rock, wow, it was beautiful.
Rob and I near the end of the trip. We all piled in this booth in a corner of Johhny Rockets at the Katy Mills Mall.

Rob's and my scores on the Scooby Doo ride. You can guess who's is who's.
Dan and Tiff went with as our addtional youth sponsers, with little Avery. She did great a great job but couldn't quite last the whole day. :)This was another awesome ride that scared the snot out of us. Five of our group was standing in line talking - as they are loading the cars. Then all the sudden they take off - crazy fast like zero to sixty in nothing and we all jumped out of our skin! It was hilarious. None of us chickened out though, and turns out yep, it looked as bad as it felt! Super fun though. I guess I like getting thrown around! :)
I bought one of these pink capes for Sare and one blue one for Eli. Had to model it first.
Our girls chillin in the TX sun.
Our fun corner booth at JR's.
These two boys, Josh and Jacob, cracked me up. Jacob and I rode waterslides together for a couple hours cause he'd gone with us girls to ride the Goliath again and separated from the rest of the guys but still wanted to ride. I told him I was game for any water ride he was. We rode them all. :) The Toilet was probably my favorite, I went down backwards - it's a four story drop.
We, of course, made our obligatory Walmart run.
Omega stocked up on the necessary supplies.
This Ronald McDonald at breakfast was just begging for a photo op!
These girls wanted this photo, I'm still not sure why. :)
Another beautiful TX sunset. Can you tell I'm in love with the Texas sky??
We made our mandatory Buccee's stop and this kind employee was willing to 'have her picture made'. Taylor was pretty excited about it!
The restrooms at Buckee's are why we stop there. Like 24 stalls in each bathroom. Makes a potty break for 14 teenagers go a lot faster!
The girls were pretty giddy about it.
Lucas and Isaac pretty much survived on energy drinks, beef jerky and some major tub of protein mix from the GNC.
These girls just cracked me up the whole time!
For some reason they all felt the need to purchase pacifiers.
As you can see, we had a blast.

Oh, and I've been meaning to share this song with you. My boys in youth are in love with this song and they sing it every chance they get. It's hilarious.

No comments: