Jan 6, 2007

A Great Day

.



Ok, so to start with, I slept in until 10:30am. Seriously, I can't remember the last time I slept in that late. I think Rob felt guilty about the being up at 5:30am yesterday and he snuck back to bed thing. Anyhoo, it was fantastic, I woke up so rested and recharged, ready for another day.
So then we had a leaders meeting at noon. We did lunch afterwards and Rob and I randomly decided to head out for a date. We drove to the Galleria (love that mall!) and visited the Mac store. drool. We are so excited for our tax return and our new Mac, I seriously can't wait. I didn't realize that the Monitor IS the processor. Amazing. And it's huge, but beautiful. It is getting rave reviews, too. Four and a half stars on Amazon - the only complaint is that it doesn't communicate with everything. Geez. It's blue tooth compatible, so Rob will be able to sync his palm wirelessly. It has a little remote to control music. And the screen is ginormous. I can't wait to play with photos on it. Wow. Anyhoo, check it out here.
Our computer is almost five years old (in another 2 months) and it gets slower every day, I swear. It seemed impetuous to look at Macs today, but we've been talking about it since May last year, after our DYD convinced us it was the way to go. Even before that we've been discussing it. So, our time has almost come. Woohoo.
The pictures are fun - one of me and Sarah in almost matching headbands. She always wants to wear my headbands - it's so cute. And one in the parking lot of Barnes and Noble today with Rob. Then two from dinner - we did Pizza Hut because they have a good sale on large any topping pizza. Eli took the one of me and Sarah and Sarah took the one of Rob and Eli. Good times. Off to scrapbook like I've been promising myself all day. And then, to dream in widescren full-color Mac. hee hee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna!
I've been looking for a time to sit down and say hello and I couldn't resist when I read this entry! My sister, hannah introduced us to the mac world, we took the plunge about 3years ago, and now my mom just bought her first last month. However, I caution you that you will now have many long standing jabs to fend off from avid PC junkies. But we just laugh!

Your family is so beautiful! I can only imagine what a fantastic mom you are. Sounds like youth ministry is treating you none too bad either. Thanks for your comment - I only just figured out I had that option, so it was great to hear from you.

God Bless!
Tavianna Orlando