Jan 22, 2007

New Pages




I actually got to scrapbook today. In and around all my grocery gaming, that is. I hit Target (twice actually), CVS, Walgreens, Walmart and Schnuck's. It was crazy. I spent $60 total today (including tax) and brought home $171.53 worth of groceries and toiletries. Plus, I will be recieving $10 ECB (cash to use at CVS) back in two days AND I'm returning $6 worth of soup. So overall today, that brings me to a 73% savings over retail price. So now you see why I love the grocery game. It is soooo addictive! I was stalking the site for the next CVS list today! Our stockpile is growing rapidly, I am very excited to see it at the end of this first 12 week cycle.
Anyhoo, I logged on to post pictures of pages. These are my fun musings - two from the other day and one from this afternoon. Oh, and I'm well into a second page but it will have to wait until tomorrow.
Tomorrow Eli and I are making Monster Cookies (sugar cookies with monster faces) for his birthday party at school on Thursday. We are psyched!

No comments: