Jan 25, 2007

I'm feeling the compulsive need to blog...



Sounds strange.

but it's me, so you aren't surprised.

I've been kind of slacking off on my blog lately. Just business I guess. Got out of the habit of blogging.

that's bad.

I love my blog. I feel so interconnected when I blog. I can see answered prayer so much more easily with a written record. Know what I mean? I love looking back and seeing how much I've grown.

Anyway. Lots on my mind today. All random stuff, so bear with me.

First of all, I adore the grocery game. Today, I had a $5 credit at CVS because the clerk messed something up the last time I was in. I bought 5 bottles of shampoo (two Pantene Pro-V and three Intensive Selsun Blue) and my total was $ .34. I may never pay full price for anything again, this is so addictive and SO MUCH FUN!!

Secondly, I've been watching some interesting movies lately. We recently upped our cable - only because our telephone was due to go up and it was cheaper to do a larger cable/phone/internet bundle. So we suddenly have access to a lot of movies. I saw "High School Musical" last Saturday night and I loved it. Why can't I do anything in moderation?? I love the music, I've been singing "Breaking Free" all week!! I love the cheesy - break-out-in-song-edness of it. Totally makes me want to sing with Rob. (then I remember I'm really not that talented of a singer)
Then, two nights after HSM we caught Fight Club. I only watched the last hour and fifteen minutes, but it was fascinating. I loved that the guy was crazy. I loved getting in his head and seeing him tick (or not tick). Brad Pitt was so hateable in that movie - I'm not a big Brad fan anyway, but I liked him in this character.
Now I'm sure you are like "Fight Club? Really Anna? That so doesn't seem like a movie you would like!" I know. But violence doesn't really bother me. And tv cleans up the language, so that was the way to watch it. But nudity/sexuality, sexual content - that bothers me. Make sense?? I was grossed out by the fighting in this movie, but the insane depth of the psychological side of it was very intriguing.
Ok, and on a completely opposite swing of things - I'm so amazed at what God is doing in me right now. I love teaching my Sunday School class and my Missionettes class. I'm so excited to study His Word right now. I can see how He's weaving all the parts of my life together to teach me things. I don't think I've ever been as excited for the future as I am right now. Crazy, huh?

Oh and I'm sharing a couple layouts I finished up yesterday. I made a few birthday cards too, but nothing picture worthy. :) Fun to be in my studio.

I'm super excited for tomorrow. Kimmie is coming. I'm going to do some pictures of her and Ricky, so that will be too fun. It should be a wonderful weekend. Now I need to decide if I'm going to scrapbook or concentrate on cleaning up the house. Hmmm. I wonder which one will win? (te-hee)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your link to Fight Club directed me to High School Musical -uck!