Jan 8, 2007

More New Pages



It was awesome. Sarah finally fell asleep and I spent a good two hours playing in my studio. This morning I found some awesome deals at Archiver's - they had a lot of sale items and then I had several coupons too. My most exciting purchase was definitely these stamps. They were $9.99 and then I had a 30% off coupon. Totally made my day. Unfortunately I got them home and realized I didn't have an acrylic block large enough, but I improvised with a cd case. It worked. So, I have two layouts to share. This first one is using my new beautiful stamps - I can see I'm going to overuse them already!! The second is a lift from elsie's book, but it just worked and I don't care anymore. If lifting gets me going scrapbooking - that is ok. Plus I always wind up changing things quite a bit. Anyhoo, I am totally grateful to Elsie's book - it is a constant source of inspiration. The pictures on that page are from December's storm. Ack. Glad that's over. It's 49 degrees today and that is fine by me.

No comments: