Jan 26, 2007

Six Years








I decided today that Eli should be giving me a gift for bringing him into the world six years ago. Conceited, I know, but seriously, I should have gotten something for his birth - it was awful! :) I guess I did get something - him. When I think about his birthday and his birth I feel like I owe my mother a thank you for me. Know what I mean?
Crazy to think this journey of motherhood started six years ago. I remember waking up in that recovery room like it was yesterday. "Did anyone tell her she had a little boy?" The beginning of a great adventure. Shoot, I still remember that silly stick turning with two purple lines! Yep, Sarah and Eli are my best achievements to date and that's mostly because God has had the most say in it.

PS - I need to remember to stand up straight!

No comments: