Jan 29, 2007

Kim and Ricky











We had a lovely visit with these two. The time went so fast! I took them to Forest Park in St. Louis on Saturday afternoon for a photo shoot. They were both great sports - it was all of 29 degrees that afternoon. The wind was biting and the light was harsh. But despite all the barriers, I think we still got some great pictures. This couple was so much fun to shoot because they just kept cracking up! I have more pictures of them laughing or sharing funny faces. So many of the pictures I took - she's got a great expression, eye contact, etc and he's doing something else entirely. Or I've captured his great expression, etc and she's rolling her eyes back in her head. It was hilarious!! I don't think I've ever laughed so much in a shoot. They just have a lot of love for life and each other and it showed right through the lens. Anyway, I had a blast, even though I couldn't feel my fingers when we were done and I struggled with seeing through the viewfinder because of the wind, coldness, and brightness. Still, it was a treat to capture their essence. I maintain my offer, please let me photograph you, I have so much fun doing this!!

Oh, and I think the off kilter black and white picture of Kim sassing Ricky is my favorite of the day!

No comments: