Jan 4, 2007

Random Holiday Stuff

aa

These are some of the random projects from this past weekend. The boxes were filled with personalized ornaments.

The ornaments pictured are the ones I gave to my girls in Missionettes.

The bags I altered for the kids - they used them in the car on the way to Iowa. They love them!! Super cheap - half price at Hobby Lobby.

And the tins I found at the dollar store and altered myself. THAT was FUN!! The one with the brilliant large bird on it was Lori's - kind of an inside joke of ours. And the pretty christmas tree one (probably my favorite of the bunch) was Kimmies. I filled these with Christmas goodies and they were a big hit! Man, I get tired just thinking about all the work this stuff was. Next week I'm devoting to ME and SCRAPBOOKING. I need some time!

No comments: