Jan 20, 2007

photos






I had the awesome priviledge of photographing this couple today. Zach and Beth came over for a scrapbooking session and we did an impromtu photo session. It was SO fun. Taking pictures like this makes me want to do it all the time!! And today's pictures were crazy fast because it was 32 degrees out and we had the kids with us, so I think we were maybe out there 15 minutes. They loved them!
Anyhoo, it was fun. So, if you live near me (or you want to pay mileage) and you'd like your photo taken by me, let me know. I seriously had an amazing time doing this and want to do it again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really think I know of a GREAT couple who would let you take their picture soon...say next weekend!! =) HAHAHA! Can't wait to see you guys--I'm so excited! K--