Oct 9, 2005

the flu stinks

We are all throwing up here. Or pooping our guts out. :) Sorry, that's a little uncouth. But we all have the flu. I'm feeling a little better today, but still weak from yesterday. At one point I actually fell asleep on the bathroom floor! (ew!) It was just a strange day. I had met with my friend Traci yesterday morning, we visited a couple of stores and then did lunch, but I was too sick to eat at that point. I got home and died. I'm glad I went though, I would have been way sad if we hadn't gotten together. She is visiting all the way from Wisconsin.

Eli has had it the hardest of all of us. He's been laying around since yesterday morning, just now he ate for the first time since Friday. Poor kid. Brea keeps looking at us like "Get up and do something you lazy bums!" because she got it first and is feeling better now.

It's sad to me, a great weekend lost to flu. I was hoping to play some. Kim was supposed to come over and hang out with me last night. But I don't want her to get sick too. blah.

I'm scheduled to take pictures of a family this afternoon - I am really looking forward to it. I had so much fun taking photos of my sister's wedding, that this should be awesome too. I need to check all my equipment before I leave at four. Other than that I'm just going to lay around all day and be lazy, trying to recoup from yesterday.

No comments: