Oct 2, 2005

the waiting....



Anyone who knows me would tell you that I am not a patient person. Waiting is just not my strong suit and waiting for today (or tomorrow's ) phone call is no exception. Pins and needles. There is just a lot riding on it, do we stay or do we go? In the meanwhile I am trying to scrapbook to pass the time. I've touched up a page from the other day and done a new one. They are ok. I made cards last night with a bunch of prima's, so I felt productive. I'd like to be playing more now, but Sarah is up from her non-nap. It kills me - she slept 3 hours for Rob yesterday, but today she won't sleep for anything. (ergh!)

Shopping yesterday was fun. I got a new album for all my loose pages, so that makes me happy. I found a couple fun things on clearance, half off, and that's exciting. I'm in a strange mood though, so scrapping isn't coming naturally today. I keep fantacizing about my studio, and being able to leave things out, having everything within reach. I am *so* excited for that.

And so we wait....

No comments: