Oct 18, 2005

I must have been just too happy the other day.

Cause of course, the world comes crashing down last night. Our job has been really unstable lately, and we got a not-so-nice email yesterday. Rob and I are questioning our situation again. It's crazy, we are so stinking close to being done. But it's not like we can just coast across the finish line....

So we were reeling from theat but had an open house for Eli's preschool. We are driving home and the car won't shift out of first gear. Pretty confident that it's the transmission, it's had problems since Mom and Dad loaned it to us. Always all at once. I am thankful that God has provided us with a new car, but we won't have the money to get it for another ten days or so. Just praying it comes early so we can resolve all this.

I'm hanging on to my joy. I am, I promise.

No comments: