Oct 9, 2005

I really like taking pictures.

In case I haven't mentioned that before. I really enjoy photography. I could do it full-time, if I was any good, if I had the right equipment. I dream about a Canon Digital Rebel, I think it would be so fun. Now you can get film rebels for about $200 at Walmart, it just makes me sick. But I know I would spend the savings in film in less than a year... Maybe some day. hmm.

Had a lot of fun doing photos for the Snavely's this afternoon. Sad about the way my digital performed though. Must have been a funky lighting situation, I got a glare off the lens it seemed. Very frustrating. I'm hoping that Becky's camera took better shots - she let me use her rebel. (it was exciting!) Some of mine turned out great, but most were sub-par. I'm sure she'll have the film developed by tomorrow night if I know Becky. We'll see.

No comments: