Oct 17, 2005

I love the fall weather.

Now, most everybody knows that I'm not a big fan of Missouri, but there are a few days out of the year here where it's just breath-taking. Today is absolutely one of those days. The leaves are crisp and changing colors, the air is warm and breezy, but not sticky hot (like normal). I'm dying to snap a few pictures of the kids this afternoon, when I pick up Eli from school. I spied a beautiful maple in full flaming glory right by his school, so I'm going to bring my camera and press my luck. They are pretty tired of pictures after yesterday, but it's just too good of an opportunity to pass up.

Rob's officially on fall break, but he's busting his hump to finish a mammoth paper. I feel so bad for him, working so hard, but I know it's temporary. He says he's just not in the mood to write a paper, but I told him that's no excuse, he needs to do it unless he's in the mood to fail and take another semester this spring.

I know it's fall, but it feels like spring to me. Life is just starting over, it makes me so happy. A new car, a new house, a new town. I'm so thankful. Rob and I are just in awe of God right now. It's a happy place to be.

No comments: