Oct 26, 2005

My life as a sitcom.

Yesterday was a toughie. The kids were trying to kill each other. Brea was really up 14 hours straight, with the exception of an hour nap or two. I finally got her to bed at 10pm. I was wiped. Tuesdays are always my hard day.

Finally got to drive my new car today, it was fun. It has really tight steering, so I like that. The moon roof is pretty cool too. Mostly I'm just glad not to have to get the kids in and out of the two door.

Planning on working on Christmas card design today. Hopefully I'll figure it out quickly and be able to knock it out quickly. We'll see. I'd like to scrap tonight. I'm all proud because I've already been to Walmart and back and have supper in the crock pot. It's a new receipe I'm trying, garlic chicken.

Big excitement, huh? the life of a stay at home mom. Now I see why they don't make sitcoms about us. No one would watch. :)

No comments: