Oct 13, 2005

More thoughts on scrapping

I can't get over how productive I've been scrapping lately. It's exciting. I always think if I could just take time to do it every day that I would hit and maintain a certain level of creativity. I think I'm trying to prove my theory. I want to put my work on here, but since I'm working for HOF, I can't. Maybe after I finish up my entries and get them mailed. I am going to put up an effer dare layout - since it's not HOF material. It's really not at all like what I'm doing these days, but it was fast and fun. And I used an ancient piece of paper from my stash! woohoo!

I really spend way too much time daydreaming about my scrapping room - being able to wander in there any time of day, leave anything out, it will be so freeing. Plus Brea will be sleeping upstairs, so I can play with the lights on and music going! fun for me!!

I am anxiously awaiting the new HKS line, it's been very inspiring for me lately. Can't wait to see it, touch it in real life.

No comments: