Oct 23, 2005

good to be home.

So I finally posted my Chicago pics. I am sad because I didn't really get any good ones of me and Kim, but we spent a lot of time together. There's one of me bored in the car, while she's chatting on the cell phone, but that won't do. It was really such a great trip. I am very thankful to be home though, I really missed my hubby and my kids. We picked them up this morning, Brea was so thrilled to see us. She didn't stop smiling all day, even at bed time. I missed them a lot, but Rob the most.

I did finally get a picture of me in my hot new coat, will post that here in a moment. Of course, we tumbled into lots going on here at home, decisions to be made about work and school. I'm just really praying for guidance and trying to keep the clear head that God gifted me with during my vacation. It was so good to get away and gain some clarity. Now if I can just keep that perspective for the next 7-8 weeks. Seeing our new house again really helped remind me how temporal these last weeks are, how we are almost through and on to our new life. Just have to keep focused. I know I say that a lot, but I need constant reminding to remain sane in these final moments of crisis.

No comments: